ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Help Desk Specialist
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
* Provides support to end users on a variety of issues
* Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems
* Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support
* Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution
* May require an associate's degree in a related area and no previous experience in the field
* Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
* Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
* Works under immediate supervision
* Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment
* Typically reports to a supervisor
* 1-3 years+ experience in Technical Support and Help Desk duties
* Must be familiar with SerivceNow
* Excellent briefing, writing, communication, administrative and organizational skills
* Must demonstrate ability to take initiative and to work independently, under stringent timelines and as member of a team
* Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities
* Ability to prioritize with good time management skills
* Bachelors Degree and relevant job experience with similar essential duties. Ability to obtain security clearance
* Current active government security clearance preferred
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company
Pay Type: Hourly
Job Start Date: Monday, October 22, 2018
Location: All Native Managed Services, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America