ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
All Native has an immediate need for one individual to serve on a long-term basis as a research analyst. To support the goals of strengthening the human capital of public diplomacy, R/PPR requires one program assistant to serve in in R/PPR’s Professional Development Unit (PDU).
- Contributes to and supports the improvement of internal communications
- within the PD community, including platforms such as, but not limited to,
- the R/PPR SharePoint site; provides updates and archives old materials; and
- collects, documents and tracks requirements for development enhancements.
- Produces with minimal supervision regularly-issued cables and/or
- newsletters to the field, drafted in coordination with R, R/PPR and other PD
- stakeholders throughout the Department and within the regional and
- functional bureaus.
- Prepares materials for use by the PDU at meetings and conferences; designs
- and prepares creative visual presentations using PowerPoint, Photoshop, and
- other applications; prepares background material and reports for meetings with PD stakeholders.
- Oversees and manages specialized projects for the PDU that include but are not limited to:
- Organizing and staffing regular meetings for the specialized projects;
- Drafting cables and record emails to inform posts about the specialized projects;
- Responding to basic inquiries about the specialized projects; and
- Supporting R/PPR staff on related and additional tasks as needed.
- Makes independent decisions on selected matters that can be resolved using own expertise.
- Tasks other bureaus and offices in as needed to support PDU, R/PPR, and R requirements.
- Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with standard software, including the complete Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint), and an ability to learn and work with other software, as well as database applications;
- Knowledge of the principles and methods applicable to researching, analyzing and writing regulatory material and related issue/policy memoranda and interpretations;
- Experience in tracking document flow and clearance processes and distribution of documents to appropriate personnel;
- Knowledge of Public Diplomacy programs, practices, and theory;
- Familiarity with principles and practices of knowledge management;
- Familiarity with formulating, writing, and implementing reporting mechanisms, policies, processes, and procedures;
- Experience in formulating and writing policies, processes and procedures for management of the office;
- Experience in developing reports with quantitative and qualitative data;
- Ability to learn and work with database applications;
- Demonstrated skills or knowledge of global internet access and research capabilities;
- Experience in program administration, operating procedures, oversight and monitoring;
- Strong, timely and precise organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities;
- Strong critical and creative thinking and analytical skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Strong ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and multitask in a high volume, fast-pace work environment;
- Strong ability to also have a flexible, team-oriented approach to work;
- Excellent ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues;
- Exposure to U.S. foreign affairs agencies and/or international organizations;
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company