ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Content Specialist
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
BAE Systems is looking for qualified professionals to join our team for an exciting opportunity supporting sustainment and modernization efforts for the Minuteman III Intercontinental Ballistic Missile weapon system. The Minuteman III is a 1970s era weapon system and is scheduled to be retained as the United States military's prompt, global strike deterrent system until at least 2030.
Logistician's will provide direct support to designated ICBM Systems Directorate personnel.
This position is located at or near Hill Air Force Base, Utah.
Job responsibilities include the following:
1. Applies knowledge of and experience with highly complex technological concepts in electronic, electrical, mechanical, aeronautical, and related technological disciplines to prepare changes to Technical Orders and documents.
2. Conducts studies and analyses of technical documentation to determine conformance with performance, operational, maintenance and training documentation and specifications. Provides recommendations on resolution of such issues.
3. Prepares or analyzes test plans and procedures to assure that technical and operational requirements are properly demonstrated. Participates in validation and verification procedures. Assembles test packages, and conducts total package review to assure test package integrity. Prepares recommendations and corrective action requirements reports.
4. Coordinates or monitors the review of engineering change proposals, trouble and failure reports, and corrective action reports. Provides recommendations for action. Participates on engineering change review boards.
5. Provides independent recommendations for task expansion, increased efficiency, and performance improvement. Maintains high profile customer contact for improving liaison and good technical and programmatic relationships.
6. Prepares and gives presentations to management and customers.
7. Provides technological and programmatic leadership in support of management and customer contacts.
Controls the efficient flow of goods and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements. Ensures that customer service and objectives are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing and financial objectives. Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes. Integrates learning from customers, competitors and professional training to continuously improve competitive position.
Minimum Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Technical editing or writing experience.
Computer literate, standard computer word processing and spreadsheet.
Detail oriented, with excellent time management skills; ability to multitask and balance competing priorities in an effective manner.
Strong interpersonal skills; works well with others, and responds well to direction.
Ability to interact effectively and professionally with people.
Strong oral and written communication skills
* High School Degree with 6+ years leading, managing or supporting government or military programs/personnel
* Associate Degree with 4+ years leading, managing, or supporting government or military programs/personnel
* Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years leading, managing, or supporting government or military programs/personnel
* Master's Degree with 0 years of experience.
Preferred Skills and Education
ICBM maintenance experience and ICBM Technical Order experience.
Knowledge of technical change management (TCM) policies.
Knowledge of the Air Force Technical Order Management system.
Knowledge of grammar, writing, punctuation, editing practices and style practices.
Pay Type: Salary
Job Start Date: Monday, October 22, 2018
Location: HCI Management Services, Hill AFB - Ogden, Utah, United States of America