Allstate Agency Southwest
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Allstate Agency Southwest
The Retention Specialist will be responsible for contacting existing customers on a regular time schedule to maintain and increase the retention in the Agency. Such responsibilities/duties could be:
* Contact all renewals to discuss rate changes, coverage, and additional insurance needs of the customer.
* Primary contact for all incoming telephone calls.
* Check status of all policy changes on existing customers.
* Run renewal audits and contact those customers weekly.
* Run cancellation audit weekly and contacts the customer for resolution/options.
* Handles policy changes for the customer.
* Takes customer payments.
* Coordinates and handles claim activity in the agency.
* Identifies additional opportunities with existing customers for other lines of insurance.
* Follows up on inspection reports for all property lines of insurance.
*Bilingual is a Plus*
*Property & Casualty Insurance License is a Plus*
Competitive salary structure
Ongoing company training and professional development
Here is YOUR opportunity to capitalize on a genuine career opportunity! If you are a motivated, high energy individual who is looking to take the next step in your career, APPLY NOW!
As an agency staff member, you will be an employee of the Agency and not of Allstate Insurance Company or its Affiliates.