Rise Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DSP - SLC Supported Living
at Rise Services, Inc.
RISE Services is seeking a Direct Support Professional who would assist a person in their home and able to provide support to adults with disabilities or mental health needs in a Supported Living setting. The schedule will need to be flexible to accommodate the needs of the program. Currently, the schedule is afternoons, evenings and weekends.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide direct support to individuals.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the program, but do not supervise staff.
- Attend doctors appointments with individuals, required meetings and covering shifts when necessary.
- Assist with completion of activities, skill development goals, and with community activities.
- Must have a person-centered philosophy, be dedicated to quality supports for individuals, self-motivated, honest, dependable and flexible.
- Strong communication and organizational skills required. Also, must have the ability to problem solve, and to work independently as well as being committed to work with a team.
- Must have a reliable personal vehicle to be used for transporting individuals, valid Drivers License, acceptable Driving Record, and current automobile insurance that meets minimum requirements of RISE insurance policies.
- Must have a valid I.D. and be able to pass a background screening.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Learn more about our DSP position:
The video below shares a realistic job preview for our Direct Support Providers. Please take the time to watch this video prior to applying to ensure that this is the right opportunity for you.