Aspire Senior Home Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant
at Aspire Senior Home Health Care
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1189202
- 09-Sep-2019 (MST)
- Taylorsville, UT, USA
- Part Time
Join a team of caring Professionals committed to providing Home Health and Hospice Services to Salt Lake Area
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- One year of experience in home health setting, preferred.
- Completed certified/recognized nursing assistant training program.
- At least 18 years of age and is a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Possesses and maintains good physical stamina and mental health. Presents pre-employment physician's health clearance, including negative TB skin test and/or CXR, and other tests as required by the State of Utah.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions and document given care.
- Self-directing with ability to work with little direct supervision.
- Has empathy for the needs of the ill, frail and impaired.
- Demonstrates tact, patience, and good personal hygiene.
- Possess and maintains current CPR certification.
- Valid State driver's license and reliable automobile.
- Proof of current automobile insurance.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred but not required.