CHG Management, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CHG Management, inc.
- Location Address
- 7259 S. Bingham Junction Blvd US-UT-Midvale
Healthcare’s helping hand.
Enjoy what you do while contributing to a company that makes a difference in people’s lives. CHG Healthcare, in Salt Lake City, UT, is one of the largest providers of healthcare staffing in the country. Through our trusted brands – CompHealth, Weatherby Healthcare, RNnetwork, Foundation Medical Staffing and Global Medical Staffing – we provide temporary and permanent placement of healthcare providers all over the country. We touch the lives of millions of patients every year. When your day-to-day routine contributes to this important work, it’s easy to get excited about what you do!
The Financial Analyst is part of the Financial Planning and Analysis team responsible for the general ledger close, budgeting, analysis and financial reporting functions for a division of CHG Healthcare Services, Inc. Specific responsibilities will include the monthly detailed review of the division’s gross margin, balance sheet account reconciliations, and assisting the team’s manager in preparing the division’s budget, ad hoc reporting, and the analysis of the division’s monthly operating results.
We’re looking for people who:
- Perform gross margin reconciliation and research for discrepancies
- Build relationships with internal and external clients to solve problems and assure understanding
- Performs a detailed margin analysis of prior period and budget variances
- Prepares monthly projections and annual budgets
- Helps identify develop process improvements
- Create and maintain ad hoc queries and reports
- Other projects as assigned
- Strong system navigation skills (including Excel)
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to research large amounts of data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set own direction and manage time effectively
- Maintain proprietary and confidential financial information
- Embraces CHG core values
- 1+ year(s) accounting experience
- Experience with JD Edwards software
- Degree in accounting or finance
In return, we offer:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Comprehensive training - we are Hall of Fame members among the world’s top training organizations
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Tuition assistance
- On-site health center
- On-site gym
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
At CHG, we foster an environment where our people feel free to be themselves. Our core values—Putting People First, Growth, Continuous Improvement, Quality and Professionalism, and Integrity and Ethics—guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do! We’re committed to growing our company and are always looking to promote from within. This is an ideal time to join our team.
To learn more about our company and culture, visit us here.
How to Get Started
To have your resume reviewed by someone on our Talent Acquisition team, click on the “apply” link at the top of the screen. Or if you happen to know of someone who might be interested in this position, please feel free to email them the job description by clicking on the “Email to Friend” link, also at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer