COP Construction LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at COP Construction LLC
- Field Services
Wage: $25.00 per hour DOE
- 100% Company paid health insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Excellent 401K Safe Harbor Match
- Signing and Loyalty Bonuses
- Fuel Commuting Allowance
Working at COP:
- Work for an excellent company with a rich 70+ year history!
- COP is the right fit for you!
- Have a work-life balance working for COP!
- Work for COP, build America & the communities where we live & work!
- We have fun together at work and outside of work by attending company sponsored events such as baseball, basketball, hockey games and more.
- COP provides excellent growth opportunities to our people, we promote from within.
- COP has excellent benefits including; best in class pay, 100% company paid health insurance, holiday pay, excellent 401K safe harbor match, bonuses, fuel commuting allowance and much more!
- We believe our Core Values are the key to the success of our culture, and we live by them.
- Be part of a growing and successful team. Come join the COP family!
About the Company:
- COP Construction LLC ("COP"), established in 1947, is a general contractor working predominantly in Montana, Utah, Idaho and Wyoming.
- COP specializes in the following types of work: bridges, dams, concrete structures, water, sanitary sewer and storm drain utilities, water and sanitary sewer treatment plants, containment ponds, subdivisions, general site work, and recreational facilities.
- COP is driven by our commitment to safety, excellence and integrity.
- We employ approximately 200 full-time personnel with a diverse range of expertise. Many of our people have been with the company for decades.
- COP has offices in Billings, MT, Salt Lake City, UT, and Sheridan, WY, with field offices at project sites.
• Signal equipment operators to ensure a safe and proper excavation has been dug.
• Establish alignment and grade with the use of a laser. Level and grade rod, transit, etc.
• Align and join sections of pipe.
• Coordinate all other activities in the excavation.
• Clear understanding of existing utility locates (staking).
- Pipe Layer positions are physically demanding, and a high level of physical fitness is required
- Able to read and understand plans and construction
- Excellent interpersonal communication and team work skills are necessary as proper completion of an assigned job and working safe will be highly dependent upon this ability.
- 3+ years of experience as a pipe layer within the construction industry.
- Will be responsible to be a team participant to help the field crew produce measurable, positive field performance while administering COP’s Core Values of SAFETY, EXCELLENCE, INTEGRITY, TEAMWORK, POSITIVE ATTITUDE & DEDICATION.
Successful candidate must meet all conditions of COP's Drug and Alcohol testing requirements as a condition of employment. Drug/alcohol screening is administered post-offer and pre-employment.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), both the analysis of work and the position description must focus on essential functions and what are actually required and not the ways they are currently or customarily performed. “The term essential function means the fundamental job duties of the employment position the individual with a disability holds or desires.” (Reference 29 CFR §1630.2(n)(1).) The physical demands for this position is as follows: stretching, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching and/or crawling; reaching, handling, smelling, talking, hearing; seeing; or other demands.
COP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. COP complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
COP participates in E-Verify, click here to learn more