Davis Hospital and Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Ambulatory Surgical Center Director - Full Time - DHMC
at Davis Hospital and Medical Center
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our areas of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Current Registered Nurse license required.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience at a Director level preferred.
- PALS and ACLS Certification required.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare required.
- Good organizational skills and ability to assist in development, coordination, implementation, and evaluation of human resource responsibilities.
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization and maintain cooperative relations with those contacted in the course of work.