Davis Hospital and Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse - ER - Part Time (With Benefits) - Roy Campus - DHMC
at Davis Hospital and Medical Center
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Provide direct patient care in the emergency room.
- Communicate with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition.
- Respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Must have RN experience in the ER.
- Must have current RN license to work in the State of
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- ACLS certification required.
- Must obtain PALS and Conscious Sedation within six months of hire.
- Must have a positive and friendly attitude.
- Requires a calm demeanor while working in stressful situations.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing