Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Member Services Advisor
- Pos. Category
- Client Service
- Location : City
- West Valley
- Location : State/Province
- Created Date
- Regular Full-Time
Our mission is to change the lives of those effected by a tough economy and challenging life situations. CreditRepair.com is here to help. By using a proven system, we are able to empower our members to enjoy a lifestyle of greater opportunity by working with the credit bureaus to get negative items removed from their credit.
Our culture is the backbone of who we are! As a Member Services Advisor, our culture can be seen in our fun, friendly, family environment that focuses on the growth and development of the employee. Our focus is on creating employee engagement through empowerment, and seeking the long-term success of the business by exceeding our strategic goals. Your focus will be on providing outrageous member experiences with each member interaction. If these opportunities and goals sound exciting, then what are you waiting for?! Come join the CR Family and help us work to improve the lives of our members!
You will be answering Incoming calls from members who are already signed up for our services and assisting them with their questions regarding credit repair.
• Answer calls professionally
• Respond and answer member inquiries/questions
• Provide members with product and service information
• Research required information using our available resources
• Follow up with members when necessary
• Complete a simple call log
• And last but not least, give an amazing member service experience that will last a life time!
What you can expect from us:
- Fun and engaged culture where recognition happens everyday
- Weekly coaching and feedback from your manager to ensure your success
- Growth/advancement opportunities within the company
- Competitive compensation, including Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Optional retirement plans with company match
- Free credit repair services for employee +1
- Professional atmosphere in a motivating and fun contact center environment
- Leave work feeling excited about the lives you’ve helped change
Who we are looking for:
- 3+ months of progressive Sales and/or Customer Service experience required
- Logical problem solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate patience in all member interactions; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and pace
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Strong attention to detail
- Dependable and committed to being at work for all scheduled shifts
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Ability to type 30 words per minute