Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Paid Search Strategist
- Pos. Category
- Location : City
- Salt Lake City
- Location : State/Province
- Created Date
- Regular Full-Time
Progrexion changes lives. Many lay claims to changing lives, but few companies have the opportunity to make as big of an impact on people’s lives like Progrexion does. Through our consumer-facing brands of Credit.com, LexingtonLaw.com, CreditRepair.com, we lead the industry in providing consumers a wide option of solutions around credit wellness. We provide consumers credit scores, we educate consumers on their credit, we assist in solving credit problems through our credit repair products, and we providing overall custom, data-backed solutions that will get consumers to their financial goals and the lifestyle they seek.
Progrexion Marketing manages the PPC for LexingtonLaw.com, and CreditRepair.com, spending several hundred thousand dollars a month through tier 1 search engine placements as well as strategic placements on various content and display networks. Progrexion Marketing has a long-standing partnership with an exceptional 3rd party Paid Search agency and the Paid Search Strategist will work with the Integrated Marketing Manager to act as “eyes and ears” for both Progrexion Marketing and Webmetro, bridging the knowledge gap that can, but should not, exist between an agency and Advertiser. The Strategist must be a major contributor to the day-to-day implementation of the PPC program. The Strategist is responsible and for ensuring that goals are being hit (both volume and initiative-based goals), specific CPA metrics are being achieved, and that the agency has everything needed to fulfill their role in the partnership.
The Paid Search Strategist must be exceptional with their written and verbal communication skills, both with the agency as well as intra-company. This position includes acting as the daily contact for the 3rd party agency, ensuring that the agency has access to any resources they may need in order to hit and exceed the PPC monthly and quarterly goals. The candidate must be able to work with the agency to drive day-to-day innovation and best practice implementation. The Strategist will act as a project manager to ensure that creative assets, including banner creative and landing pages, are completed and provided. The industry and company require that all ads adhere to stringent legal requirements. The Strategist must be capable of quickly learning the credit repair landscape including target demographic – profile, behavior, and motivations.
We’re looking for someone who aspires to grow and succeed with an organization and is not afraid to make a difference through hard work, sacrifice, and innovation. The Strategist will report directly to the Director of Online Marketing, but work closely with the Integrated Marketing Manager.
Day to day responsibilities
- Distinguished communication skills with the ability to resolve problems or obstacles quickly and effectively
- Act as project manager and liaison for Paid Search projects; including coordinating with Paid Search agency, internal IT, creative resources, and management team
- Developing and maintaining reports on performance of paid search efforts
- Analyzing data through multiple resources and driving recommendations to Agency
- Daily utilization of Google Analytics, Omniture and Excel technologies to track the paid search funnel
- Open to a quick paced, high intensity work environment where the industry and workplace are constantly changing
- Ability to quickly understand data associated with testing (A/B and multivariate).
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in business management, advertising, marketing or economics preferred
- 1-2 years in a marketing role directly involved with Channel Management specific to Online Marketing
- Channel management experience involving paid search and/or direct response as a marketing method is valuable
- Web design experience in design and layout of performance-based landing pages
- Excellent with Excel, knowledge of pivot tables, and testing.
- Tracking methodologies are critical to the channel. The ability to understand if tracking is functioning properly - including the ability to improve upon those tracking methods being used
- Good understanding and desire to learn metrics, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with many teams while also being self-driven to accomplish individual goals
- Interested in looking for and driving new ways to improve on current processes
- Interest in learning and developing marketing, analytical, and creative skills