Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pipe Crew Foreman, Utah County
at Kilgore Companies
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Complete supervision and responsibility for the job site field operations, including daily production, costs, safety, organization, labor & equipment scheduling & management, and subcontractor management in cooperation with Project Management staff. Successful candidates must have a strong background in the following areas: Sanitary Sewer, Water Main, Storm Sewer, Box Culvert Construction, Mass Earthwork, Road Construction and Grade. Strong management skills required to ensure project success, including time constraints to meet construction deadlines.
Additional Requirements & Qualifications:
- Daily On-Site management of construction project, which may require travel.
- Strong Computer, Communication & Organizational Skills - strict attention to detail.
- Ability to Determine, Schedule, Direct and Manage multiple work crews and subcontractors simultaneously.
- Extensive Knowledge of Plans & Specifications; including MDOT, Federal, State and local industry-related regulations.
- Exceptional safety record with strong understanding of MIOSHA requirements and regulations.
- Proficiency with jobsite tools including Lasers, Lines, Grades.(GPS experience a plus)
- Proven track record of success.
Minimum Five (5) years experience as Jobsite Superintendent/Foreman performing similar work