Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ PCT Patient Care Technician Per Diem
at Vibra Healthcare
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 12225
Northern Utah Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a Per Diem Patient Care Technician to join our team!
The PCT is responsible for technical, multi-skilled direct and indirect patient care activities. Assigned to work under the supervision of a RN/LPN/LVN who delegates tasks based upon patient needs and PCT/PCA skills and abilities. Will report all deviations from expected patient parameters to the registered nurse. Utilizes basic infection control procedures, basic nutrition and fluid intake. Recognizes emergency situations and responds.
Please click the link to check it out. http://nurh.ernesthealth.com/
- Current, valid, and active certification to practice as a Patient Care Technician/Associate in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a company-approved vendor required.
- Previous healthcare experience is preferred.
- Phlebotomy training and ECG training preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
No third party recruiters please.
Please complete an online application!