Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ SLP Speech Language Pathologist Per Diem PRN
at Vibra Healthcare
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 12050
Utah Valley Specialty Hospital is seeking a Per Diem Speech Language Pathologist - SLP - to join our team!
Please click the link to check it out. http://uvsh.ernesthealth.com/
The Speech Languauage is responsible for providing and directing Speech-Language Pathologist services to patients including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation, and communication. Functions under physician’s orders.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Speech Therapist in the state of employment required.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in SLP or in the process of completing Clinical Fellowship Year required.
- Member of American Speech-Language and Hearing Association required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- One (1) year of experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
No third party recruiters please.
Please complete an online application!