Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Computer Technician - Support and Repair - Orem
at PC Laptops
- 16-Nov-2018 to 15-Jan-2019 (MST)
- Orem, UT, USA
- $10.00 - 15.00/hr
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Location: Orem, Utah
Our Computer Technicians perform basic and moderately complex troubleshooting and repair activities, typically associated in an end-user environment, including but not limited to PC's, desktops, laptops, tablets and printers. They answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, or via telephone or electronically. They may provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
WHAT SKILLS ARE NEEDED:
- Must know how to repair Windows computers using diagnostic software to troubleshoot computers to determine hardware failures
- Must be knowledgeable in installing and upgrading Windows & Apple Operating Systems and be able to download specific drivers and software for hardware requirements.
- Ability to use electrical volt meters, soldering irons, and computer repair tools is required.
ATTRIBUTES WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Passion to succeed!
- Great work ethic!
- Teachable and can copy what the best reps do.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to multitask and function under stress.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Guaranteed Base at $10 per hour plus High Bonuses for performance (Average Technician makes $13 to $15/Hr after training and certification)
- Advancement opportunities (We're growing fast and we need Tech managers)
- Fun, high energy, and positive environment.
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance eligibility after 2 months- and lots more!
A FEW NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable daily transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years old
PC Laptops is committed to equal employment opportunity and employs individuals without regard to any legally recognized protected class including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age and physical or mental disability or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.