Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse - ER - Full Time - JVW
at Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus
Come work with us atJordan Valley Medical Center- West Valley Campus! JV West Valley is a communitybased hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees,to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork thatallows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JV West Valley has beenserving the health care needs of the West Valley since 1963. This busyfull-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services andadvanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As thearea has grown and changed, JV West Valley has responded by expanding itsservices, offering Women’s Services, ICU, Med Surg, Telemetry, SurgicalServices, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, and one of the busiest emergencydepartments in the state.
Whether you want to workwith patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field likemaintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even foodproduction, there are roles suited for you at JV West Valley Campus.
- Provides direct patient care in the ER setting.
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Provides service to age range from neonate to Adult.
- Current RN license in State of Utah
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- PALS and ACLS certifications.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Must have one year Emergency Room RN experience.
Steward Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Jordan Valley Hospital - West Valley Campus is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.