Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Pos. Category
- Location : City
- Salt Lake City
- Location : State/Province
- Created Date
- Regular Full-Time
As a designer at Progrexion you’ll have an influence in the marketing team and responsible for high impact visuals from concept to completion. We look to our designers to have experience designing ads and UX/UI for multiple brands in web, mobile and some traditional media. You can present designs and concepts to stakeholders and collaborate well with creative and non-creative types. You will work under the direction of the Art Director with our award winning creative team, product team, and web developers.
- Concept and design for project requests using latest web, mobile, email, and social media formats using your expertise to drive the visual solutions forward.
- Ensure the usability, consistency, brand relevance, and functionality of the finished product
- Add to and suggest new design branding standards, collateral and UI standards for each of our clients and brands.
- Work well in a fast-paced, deadline driven creative environment
- BA/BS in Graphic Design, Multimedia, or equivalent degree in Graphic Design with Web Design emphasis.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in Graphic or Digital Design role, working in-house or in agency settings
- Must have a keen eye for typography, color and layout; possessing strong visual design skills, focused on details and quality.
- Able to use the design tools inside of Adobe Creative Suite.
- A digital portfolio demonstrating skills with visual branding, UX/UI for web and mobile/apps as well as traditional print and advertising media. Only candidates with a portfolio will be considered.
- Execution; the ability to deliver results on time
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate designs with staff at all levels.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to inspire others
- Strong relationship building skills
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm for design
- Organized – excellent time management skills
- Strong balance of courage and compassion - giving and receiving constructive feedback.