Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engagement Marketing Strategist
- Pos. Category
- Location : City
- Salt Lake City
- Location : State/Province
- Created Date
- Regular Full-Time
At Progrexion, we are building a best-in-class Database Marketing and Engagement team to engage our customers throughout their entire lifecycle. This group leads engagement strategies that convert new leads into paying customers, and retarget former customers to extend their lifetime value. To assist in developing and implementing personalized, consumer-centric experiences we are seeking an Engagement Marketing Strategist. This position will focus on driving strategy and solutions toward retargeting our former clients and extending their lifetime value. They will focus on leveraging consumer analytics in order to develop insights for customer engagement strategies, highly effective communication campaigns, member journeys, and programs to improve customer engagement, retention, and monetization outcomes. To be successful in this role you will need to be highly focused, a self-starter and have a strong analytical mind-set.
- Marketing Strategy & Execution:
- Participate in the cross-functional, collaborative ecosystem between key business partners, including member strategy teams, marketers, and business owners, in order to develop consumer-centric strategies that drive value to the member and the business.
- Utilize marketing mediums such as email marketing, SMS messages, direct mail and outbound dialing to target former clients.
- Work closely with our outbound dialing team to establish key metrics and KPIs and to drive adoption for the success of projects and initiatives.
- Data Analytics, Testing & Optimization:
- Utilize SQL to dissect customer data, understand trends, and build segmentation for use in our email, SMS, and direct mail efforts.
- Leverage Tableau and other visualization tools to understand micro and macro trends and make daily recommendations for action.
- Build out new A/B tests and analyze and report on new testing initiatives to marketing and company management.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years of direct experience with email marketing, SMS marketing or direct mail with experience using enterprise level ESPs, other automation platforms.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented, and able to derive meaning from data
- Proficient in Excel and SQL or other querying language
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to go with your technical experience
- Comfortable working independently to accomplish team and individual goals