Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Assistant To Chief Human Resources Officer
- Pos. Category
- Location : City
- Salt Lake City
- Location : State/Province
- Created Date
- Regular Full-Time
We’re Progrexion (that’s Proh-gresh-uhn). We are the country’s largest provider of consumer credit report repair services. In simple terms, we offer life changing services that impact people in a very big way. We like to say, “Credit Matters”.
Our employees represent the largest force in the world helping people take charge of their credit so they can, well, live the American dream. We are growing like crazy, so if you want to be part of something pretty unique and special, you may be the next addition we need to make something that is already very good, even better.
If you shine under pressure and create order from chaos, you might be a great fit for this position. We are hiring someone to be the right-hand person to our Chief HR Officer. In this role you’ll do a lot more than just book travel and schedule meetings. The majority of your time will be spent operating as the command center for the HR team of 60 across the company. This is an outstanding opportunity to learn a little about all facets of HR while gaining new skills and experience along the way. You must value fun, move quickly through tasks and above all manage stress by keeping your freak in the box in an ever-changing environment. The successful candidate will be high-energy individual with a can-do attitude that shows up with a smile most every day. HR is the culture champions for the organization, and this position exemplifies those values.
If you fit the description above and the qualifications below, let’s talk and see what you’ve got!
- Serve as the main point of contact for our Chief HR Officer.
- Develop and/or maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts. Being a people person is key!
- Strategic calendar management in a rapidly changing environment.
- Coordinates meetings and planning sessions and prepares agendas as needed.
- Coordinates and prepares meeting materials and presentations.
- Project manage special initiatives.
- Make excellent game-time decisions.
- Plan travel arrangements and handle monthly expense reports.
- Organize and execute on-site and off-site meetings, dinners, and events for the HR team.
- Have deep knowledge of the company's goals and priorities.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information and facilitate communication between appropriate people and teams.
- You must possess exceptional communication skills. This means you write well and it comes easily to you, so that you can quickly and efficiently produce written materials. It also means when you speak you’re able to clearly and concisely articulate both simple and complex ideas and circumstances. And, perhaps most importantly you’re comfortable with having and participating in crucial conversations that are challenging or uncomfortable.
- You have worked in PowerPoint a great deal, including and especially generating slides that far exceed bullet points. You have a strong grasp of how to employ visuals to tell a story.
- Numbers don’t scare you, and in fact you look at data to not only consume the information but ask questions that help tell the story behind the digits.
- Organization of many moving parts is a strong competency of yours.
- You are a team player, and what that means is that collaboration with others includes timely, accurate sharing of information and resources – even when it means rearranging your own priorities.
- You must be able to maintain confidentiality without question or incident. Success in this role requires extraordinary integrity in every sense of the word.
- 3-5+ years of experience relevant to an Executive Assistant role.
- Experience with calendar management for multiple principals and teams or high-level executives (Outlook experience is a plus).
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain composure and sense of humor in high-pressure situations.
- Passion for what we do and the Executive Assistant role.