Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SQL Report Writer
- Pos. Category
- Client Service
- Location : City
- North Salt Lake
- Location : State/Province
- Created Date
- Regular Full-Time
Based in Utah, Idaho, and Arizona, Progrexion leads the credit repair industry with groundbreaking technologies and services that help consumers access and understand information contained in their credit reports, verify whether that information is fair, accurate and substantiated, and correct inaccuracies with individual creditors, other data furnishers and the national credit bureaus. Progrexion technology and services are used by Lexington Law, an independently-operated law firm, and CreditRepair.com, its wholly-owned subsidiary.
The SQL Report Writer will be responsible for collecting and organizing business data for Lexington Law’s and CreditRepair.com’s communication and credit repair strategies. The candidate should have a strong working knowledge business intelligence fundamentals, data reporting, data schemas, building reports, and providing actionable solutions. The SQL Report Writer will work collaboratively with the Senior Director of Service Development and Vice President of Credit Repair Services, along with other operation teams, to understand our data and ensure that the functionality and delivery is consistent and effective.
- The SQL Report Writer/Data Analyst will provide information from existing data sources, using a variety of reporting tools for all company divisions.
- Provide standard and ad-hoc reporting, including key performance indicator (KPI) reporting, metrics definition and data collection to support KPIs; creation and maintenance of reports and Dashboards.
- Manage data to support reporting, including the creation and maintenance of databases, through the use of MS SQL Server 2008/2012, SSRS/SSIS, Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Crystal Reports, and others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate with people at all levels, strong interpersonal skills, and superior organizational skills.
- Must have excellent customer service skills; willing to provide support after normal business hours as needed.
- Experience designing and implementing multidimensional and normalized data models.
- Ability to establish ODBC connections between different types of databases and platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- 1+ years working with SQL Server.
- Proficient skills and experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), T-SQL, and other reporting tools.