Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strategic Planning Analyst
- Pos. Category
- Location : City
- Salt Lake City
- Location : State/Province
- Created Date
- Regular Full-Time
The Strategic Planning Analyst will be responsible for supporting Progrexion in all strategic planning and analysis. The primary objectives of this position are to enable leadership to make strong and analytically-driven strategic decisions and to increase operating efficiencies. The right candidate will be a trusted strategic partner with the ability to support a wide breadth of people and issues spanning the organization.
- Responsible for assisting in the development and analysis of organizational growth strategies
- Complete thorough analyses of the organization's business goals and identify helpful and harmful factors related to completing these goals
- Suggest changes to current business plans, procedures based on an analysis of the potential benefits and risks of implementing new strategies
- Define and communicate necessary changes and/or improvements that the business needs to reach its goals, including in areas such as funding decisions, staffing, procedures, etc.
- Ensure the organization collects the information necessary to make informed planning and financial decisions
- Follow-up on newly implemented plans, policies, and procedures to analyze effectiveness and progress
- Work cross-functionally with all areas of the business including upper management, sales, product, accounting, etc.
- Ability to create business cases across finance, legal, compliance, operations, product, etc. is key
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business
- 1-2 years of experience in Private Equity, Investment Banking, or management consulting
- Strong Finance understanding and background
- Ability to understand and analyze data, synthesizing large volumes of data and complex questions into clear analyses and actionable findings.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of required duties or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.