Red Lion Hotels Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Supervisor
at Red Lion Hotels Corporation
Job Reference #: 5000249913906
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
What are the essential functions?
- Assist in selecting, training, supervising, scheduling, developing, disciplining, and counseling associates in the Front Desk of the Hotel.
- Assist in managing front office and establishment of policies and procedures.
- Confer and cooperate with other department managers to ensure coordination of Hotel activities.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services
- Show them you CAN, show them you CARE; following all essential principles in the Little Red Book.
- Have passion for service; like taking care of others; and provide that friendly above and beyond service to Your customers
- Here are some of the legal items we talked about in the introduction. Review, comply with, and promote the company's Affirmative Action Plans for minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.
- The listed items may not be the only duties performed in this position - there will be other duties as assigned.
What knowledge, skills and abilities do I need to have? (the must-haves)
Knowledge of front office policies and procedures, reservations, accounts receivable.
- Understanding of front office accounting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Ability to defuse a potential problem situation confidently.
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems: i.e. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and electronic scheduling and e-mail systems. Copy, fax and scanning.
- Ability to multi-task, follow through and re-prioritize well to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and develop an effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives, agencies, and Red Lion guests.
- Ability to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively with others.