Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Core Java Developer
at Saggezza Inc.
Core Java Developer— Salt Lake City, Utah
What’s the role?
Saggezza is a technology consulting organization that helps companies embrace cutting-edge solutions and improvements. As consultants, developers, and analyst we help our clients adapt and transform the way in which they do business.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Core Java Developer to work with our client in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Every project will be different, but you’ll always be responsible for:
- Core Java development
- Ability to work in a high-performance, dynamic environment
- Developing effective and efficient solutions that provide desired performance
- Coordinating the workflow between various development teams, users, and yourself
- Analyzing and remediating existing code base to address new requirements
- Developing use cases for code and performing unit and integration testing
What you’ll definitely need:
- 5+ years of experience
- Expert level Core Java experience
- Sound experience with REST APIs preferred
- Full Stack experience a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Financial Services experience a plus
- Experience working with onshore and offshore teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and coaching skills
- A Bachelor's degree in MIS, Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline.
What we’d love to see:
- Great communication skills and the ability to work independently and with a team
- Outgoing and personable with a background in consulting
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Don’t check all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
Why join our team?
- Work on major software projects for FTSE 500 companies.
- Work directly with our clients’ C-level executives from day one.
- We’re growing — fast. Come on board for the chance to grow with us.
- Enjoy an agile and collaborative culture as part of a team of likeminded individuals.
- We have offices across North America, Europe, and India, which means global opportunities for career advancement.
- Travel and work on-site with some of the world’s biggest companies.
Have you found us through our Saggezza Careers site? If not, take a look to find out more about life at Saggezza in each of our locations.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.