Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Saggezza Inc.
Java Developer, Saggezza — Salt Lake City, UT
What’s the role?
Saggezza is a technology consulting organization that helps companies embrace cutting-edge solutions and improvements. As consultants, developers, and analyst we help our clients adapt and transform the way in which they do business.
We’re looking for a talented Java developer to work with our client in Salt Lake City, UT.
Every project will be different, but you’ll always be responsible for:
- Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing.
- Collaborate with global cross functional team in building customer-centric software products.
- Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide deadline estimates for implementing new features.
- Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices and software run books.
- Establish trusted partnerships with peers, product heads, and executive level stakeholders.
- Must be passionate about technology and engineering.
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions.
- Ability to leverage technology to deliver business value.
- Must be independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment.
What you’ll definitely need:
- 7 plus years of experience in Java.
- 3-5 years of experience in micro services using REST.
- 3-5 years of experience in Spring & ORM/Hibernate.
- Experience in Automated Testing.
What we’d love to see:
- Experience in Relational Databases & NoSQL.
- Experience working on UX Technologies.
- Working in agile & CICD methodologies.
- Comfort with Agile operating models.
- Team oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
Why join our team?
- Work on major software projects for FTSE 500 companies.
- Work directly with our clients’ C-level executives from day one.
- We’re growing — fast. Come on board for the chance to grow with us.
- Enjoy an agile and collaborative culture as part of a team of like minded individuals.
- We have offices across North America, Europe, and India, which means global opportunities for career advancement.
- Travel and work on-site with some of the world’s biggest companies
Have you found us through our Saggezza Careers site? If not, take a look to find out more about life at Saggezza in each of our locations.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.