Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Admitting Registrar - PRN - SLRMC
at Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today’ you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Arranges for the efficient and orderly admission patients and admission of individuals who have hospital based outpatient testing or procedures. Ensures that the patient information is collected and that patients are aware of hospital policies and procedures. Interviews incoming patient or representatives and enters information required for admission into computer database. Distributes appropriate information to ancillary departments.
- Requires excellent customer service, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to problem solve.
- Requires typing speed of 35-40 WPM.
- Must be able to work under stressful situations and in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and have a flexible work schedule.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Prior Admitting experience, medical terminology and medical insurance knowledge strongly desired.
- Previous Billing/Collection experience preferred.