Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Diet Tech - Full Time - SLRMC
at Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today’ you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
- Current Food Handlers permit for the State of Utah is required.
- Must have knowledge of safe food preparation and handling techniques and work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and comprehend English.
- Previous food service experience in a restaurant and/or cafeteria setting is highly preferred.
- Should be patient and polite and able to communicate effectively with co-workers.