Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Diesel Technician – Experienced / Professional
Job Reference #: 10446100
|Senior Diesel Technician – Experienced / Professional|
Compensation: Base salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Diagnostic Skills and Experience:
· Excellent diagnostic skill and experience
· Ability to carry out full diagnostics using diagnostic tools on different product types with or without supervision depending on skills and experience
· Experience using Insite diagnostic tool
· Properly use parts books, service manuals and QuickServe online
· Experience using Cummins EDS system
Diesel Engine Experience:
· Heavy-Duty external and internal engine rebuild/repair experience
· Cummins ISX, ISL, ISM, ISB, ISC Engine
· CAT, Detroit Diesel, Western Star Products, Freightliner
· OTR vehicles, Motor Coaches or High Horse Power Engine experience
· Adheres to all relevant Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to their supervisor