Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Marketing Automation Manager - Salt Lake City, UT or Minneapolis, MN - 731132
at UnitedHealth Group
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for creating, executing and tracking marketing lead generation campaigns for Optum. The Digital Marketing Manager is focused on creating client and prospect interactions that are aligned with best practices, and is responsible for working with marketing managers, product management and sales business unit leaders to plan and execute targeted campaigns to our customers and prospects that drive sales pipeline. The Digital Marketing Manager must possess a balance of analytical, creative, and strategic thinking skills, while being focused on producing and executing high quality digital campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience delivering digital marketing campaigns through marketing automation and CMS tools to drive thought leadership and demand for complex software products. The Digital Marketing Manager will be able to build trusted advisor relationships with colleagues in multiple sales and marketing organizations in a matrix environment.
- Work in a proactive and collaborative manner to provide marketing delivery thought leadership and guidance, determining the best solutions to fulfill the needs of marketing segment teams, while ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget, with a high standard of excellence.
- Follow best practices for lead generating activities including large, complex integrated digital marketing campaigns, marketing automation and email campaigns, CMS and website landing pages, webinars, trade shows, lead nurturing, lead scoring, lead process and teleprospecting.
- Work in concert with cross - functional teams, using data and analytics to clearly articulate performance, value, and areas of improvement to continually improve and advance marketing initiatives by providing actionable insight and recommendations.
- Execute digital marketing campaigns utilizing multiple marketing technology platforms including marketing automation, CMS, CRM and analytics.
- Have knowledge of coding HTML for emails and be able to demonstrate industry best practices in execution of integrated digital marketing, lead nurture automation, landing page creation, email, webinars and general digital design.
- Utilize excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects, under quick deadlines and be able to respond quickly and accurately to change.
- Strong attention to detail and project management acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, and the ability to influence through conversation
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems, create and improve processes
- Strong ability to learn technology and keep up with ever changing advances and capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) OR High School Diploma / GED with 5+ years of Digital Marketing experience
- 3+ years of recent experience in a corporate marketing or advertising agency environment
- 1+ years of power - user experience delivering marketing campaigns using a marketing automation tool (Eloqua, Xactarget, Marketo, Adobe Campaigns or similar)
- 1+ years of HTML familiarity and editing experience
- 1+ years of power - user experience with a Web Content Management System (AEM, Sitecore, etc.)
- 2+ years of Account Management and / or Project Management experience
- Extensive Microsoft Office Suite (Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook) experience
- Experience with CRM tools (Siebel, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience with analytics tools (DOMO, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Presentation, web conference production, and meeting facilitation expertise
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Digital Marketing Automation Manager, Salt Lake City, UT, Minneapolis, MN, digital marketing, marketing campaigns, marketing automation, email marketing