Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Network Program Manager - West Valley City, UT - 724759
at UnitedHealth Group
Expanding access to affordable, high quality health care starts here. This is where some of the most innovative ideas in health care are created every day. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
The Network Program Manager is responsible for the successful program design, compliance with network requirements, network assessment and selection, and program/product implementation. This includes enterprise-wide Clinically Integrated Network teams that focus on specific clinical area Lines of Service (e.g., Cardiology, Women's Health, Oncology, etc.) to improve the quality and affordability through improvements in appropriateness and effectiveness. Network Program Managers may perform network analysis and strategy development and implementation; obtain data, verify validity of data, and analyze data as required, and analyze network availability and access. Other responsibilities may also include making recommendations regarding use, expansion, selection of networks for various products based on that analysis.
Predict emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them
Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
Participate in the development of business strategy
Develop and manage business plans to achieve objectives
Lead large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
Influence senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches
May have segment-wide impact
Direct cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams
Liaison between the payer and the medical group
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience working with a managed care organization, health insurer, or consultant in a network management/contract management role, such as contracting, provider services, etc.
- Intermediate level of proficiency in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Post-graduate degree
- Experience in data analysis
- Project management or project lead experience
- Proficiency with all physician/facility/ancillary contract reimbursement methodologies
- Experience working with claims systems
- Ability to convey complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with various levels of leadership
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Network program manager, data analysis, project management, claims systems, West Valley City, UT, Utah