Wee Care Pediatrics
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Services Representative (PRN)
at Wee Care Pediatrics
- Layton, UT, USA
Wee Care Pediatrics is looking for motivated individuals in their Patient Services Department, who are dedicated to delivering excellence in customer service. The Layton clinic is currently hiring representatives available to work PRN (as-needed basis).
In this position, as a Patient Services Representative, you will be responsible for the accurate scheduling of appointments, routing messages to appropriate departments, greeting and checking-in patients, updating personal and insurance information, collecting co-pays and payments on accounts, monitoring the waiting area to ensure appropriate flow of patients, and other duties as assigned.
• Previous customer service experience highly recommended.
• Experience working in a medical office setting desired.
• Ability to communicate effectively with providers, staff, and patients/parents.
• Capable of prioritizing multiple job demands and work in a fast-paced health care environment.
• Demonstrate compassion and understanding for the patient and families.
• Basic computer knowledge and phone etiquette required.
• Must possess a GED/High School diploma.